Wednesday 23 November 2011

Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser Review


I've been a Liz Earle convert for almost a year now, I'd read loads of reviews and seen it featured in lots of beauty magazines and blogs and decided to give it a go. I have normal-oily skin that's prone to breakouts around 'that time' of the month. I used to have really bad acne from age 12-16 so I have a few acne scars and still get the occasional large spot. Before Liz Earle I didn't have a set routine in regards to skincare, I either used face wipes or St. Ives products or Simple cleansers, my skin was more prone to breakouts and was rough and oily within an hour of washing my face. I also tried the Clinique skincare trio which made my skin dry, flaky and irritated, not good! Liz Earle cleanse and polish is my SAVIOUR. It removes all traces of makeup, leaves skin feeling clean (without being tight or dry and is for day and night. You use a pump of the product and using the tips of your fingertips rub the product into your skin and eyes (it doesn't burn or hurt at all!) to remove makeup, you then get your muslin cloth wet with hot water and remove the product (and makeup) from your face. When all of it is removed, you splash your face with cold water to close up pores. If I'm wearing a lot of makeup I may repeat this to make sure all the makeup is gone from my skin before I go to bed. Then pat your face dry and it should be soft, clean and feel amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment