Tuesday 1 November 2011

Being 21

So this weekend just gone was my 21st birthday, and with the exception of my very first birthdays in this world it was definitely my bestbestbest ever, with all my friends and family always busy and scattered across the country (now continent with 2 of my best friends studying abroad) it was amazing to be surrounded by all the people i love..

this was my favourite present, from my parents, the Oversized Alexa by Mulberry in Deer Brown Silky Snake

Mulberry shoulder bag

Biba phone case in leopard pony skin <3




and the new Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet in 'La Fascinante (No.38) which is divine.



and lastly from the jewellery collection by Alex Monroe at Liberty, the Daisy Wreath Ring, which is sterling silver with 22ct gold plated detailing. it is just beautiful. 



i was an extremely lucky girl this birthday and received some other beautiful, unique and thoughtful presents and am going to finish the celebrations at uni next weekend with a bottle of....

No comments:

Post a Comment